Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Newegg.com The Way To Shop For Less!!

I love newegg.com, because they have the fastest shipping, I mean Lighting fast! And great customer service. The people that work there are the most helpful and nicest... I first join newegg.com after having some problems with meritline.com service. I was looking for non-costly DVD-/+RW Drive for making copies of DVD movies, and recording TV programs. And newegg.com has everything, I bought a off brand model NU DDW-082 Black DVD Drive OEM for 73.00, shipping was free, and I brought some DVD-RW discs called Optodisc for 28.00 shipping was also free. Some of the items there have free shipping. At newegg.com I found lots of items there that are at low prices, like USB 2.0 cables there cost anywhere from 1.29 to 17.99, unlike other places with they cost 30.00!! I trust newegg.com, I've been a member since May 2004, and I've been happy every since.


Newegg.com Website

No comments: