Monday, October 10, 2005

The Tech News: The World's 22 Megapixel!!

From now I will be adding to the lineup "The Tech News" or T.T.N. for tech products I don't have, but will like to have. I was search for digital cameras with very high megapixels and came across the "Kodak 39 megapixel CCD". I read about this camera, and it said that a 22 megapixel that is aready out. The P25. It is known as the highest megapixel camera out today, it's not really news beacause it came out last year, but I'm going to talk about it anyways!!

"Michael Reichmann over at The Luminous Landscape has today posted is first look at the 22 megapixel, $29,990 almost full-frame medium format 645 digital back. This back delivers images which have 5440 horizontal pixels and 4080 vertical pixels from a 48.9 x 36.7 mm (1.9 x 1.4 in) 22 megapixel CCD sensor. "The Phase One H25 has become something of a benchmark for studio-based professional photographers during the nine months or so since introduction. There is something about Phase One's ability to extract shadow detail and produce extremely clean raw files that seems to me to be just a step ahead of what is seen from other backs."

No comments: